IO Biotech is actively seeking partners to progress the development of our portfolio of first in class immune modulating therapies against hematological cancers and solid tumors.
We are interested in research collaborations and clinical collaborations, including investigating synergistic effects in a combination setting.
- Proprietary technology platform T-win© with first-in-class immune modulating therapies with a dual mechanism of action targeting tumor and tumor micro environment
- Broad portfolio of 6 T-win compounds targeting cells expressing immune suppressing proteins – and several in early pre-clinical development
- Solid preclinical data and successful completion of phase I trials in NSCLC and Melanoma with 1st generation peptide.
- High throughput and agile clinical development set-up. 5 trials ongoing in solid tumors and hematologic cancers
- T-win attributes attractive for combination with other anti-cancer therapies
- Collaboration agreement signed Feb 28, 2018, with MSD/Merck in 1st line NSCLC (phase II)
- Robust IP estate for technology platform and compounds
- An experienced management team, top tier board, scientific and clinical advisors and external collaboration partners.
Upcoming partnering events
- SACHs, Basel, September 2019
- BIO Europe, Hamburg, November 2019
- JP Morgan, San Fransisco, January 2020
IO Biotech has entered into a clinical collaboration with MSD evaluating IO102 in combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in first-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
IO Biotech is collaborating with key scientists at renowned institutions.