Privacy Information Notice
This Privacy Information Notice sets out the steps that IO Biotech takes to ensure that any information provided to us is kept secure and confidential and is used only for the purposes for which it is provided.
This statement touches upon the following topics:
- Categories of personal data and purposes
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
- Retention period
- Your rights
1. Categories of personal data and purposes
1.1 We collect and process the following types of personal data on you:
- IP address
- Contact information details
1.2 We process the personal data for the following purpose and on the listed legal basis:
- To improve our site and your online experience when visiting our website
When we collect personal data directly from you for the purpose described above, you provide the data when browsing the website and when contacting us using our contact details on our website.
2. Disclosure and transfer of personal data
2.1 Disclosure of personal data
The personal data will not be disclosed to and shared with 3. parties
2.2 Making personal data available to data processors
We make personal data available to our business partners, including IT suppliers that stores and process personal data on our behalf. Such business partners and suppliers are subject to IO Biotech’s instructions regarding the storing and processing of personal data. Further, it is IO Biotech’s responsibility that the storing and processing is in accordance with the data privacy legislation.
3. Retention period
We store the personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above.
- Contact information and details of the request is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the request has been solved
4. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold and process regarding you.
- Further, you have the right to request us to rectify any personal data on you that might be incorrect, as well as the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You may request to receive any personal data on you that you provided to us a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if our processing of such personal data is based on your consent or a contract that you concluded with us (data portability).
- Upon your request, we will erase personal data on you, unless we have a legal basis for continuing the processing.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
IO Biotech ApS
Ole Maaløes Vej 3
DK-2200 Copenhagen N